In Case of Emergency
Have This Information Ready
Please ask your soldiers to send to you the following information:
- The way they spell there name in Hebrew.
- Their mispar eeshee, which is their military ID number.
- What battalion and unit they are in and what base they are posted on for example: Paratropers 101, Palchan Golanin etc.
- Their direct commander’s name and phone number.
- Their full address in Israel along with roommates names and phone numbers. If your child lives on a kibbutz then the kibbutz director’s name and phone number.
- The names and numbers of their adopted family If they have one
- The name and phone number of their mashakit tash (social worker)
Here are some useful numbers for your soldier (and you too):
The Michael Levin Lone Soldier Foundation – Jerusalem 02-5022211; Tel Aviv 03-5601931
Michael Meyerheim – Lone Soldier Center (works directly with soldiers) 972 054 9842298
IDF Lone Soldier Hotline – Moked Chayalim – (this is run by the IDF and charged with making sure that lone soldiers get what they are matkali – are entitled to 1111