In Case of Emergency
Have This Information Ready
Please ask your soldiers to send to you the following information:
- The way they spell their name in Hebrew.
- Their mispar eeshee – military ID number.
- What battalion and unit they are in and what base they are posted on for example: Paratropers 101, Palchan Golanin etc.
- Their direct commander’s name and phone number.
- Their full address in Israel along with roommates names and phone numbers. If your child lives on a kibbutz then the kibbutz director’s name and phone number.
- The names and numbers of their adopted family If they have one
- The name and phone number of their mashakit tash (social worker)
Here are some useful numbers for your soldier (and you too):
The Michael Levin Base for Lone Soldiers – +972 2-655-1920
IDF Lone Soldier Hotline – Moked Chayalim – 1111 (the department in the IDF charged with making sure that lone soldiers get what they are entitled to.